Sunday, May 22, 2011

Horrible People wrong or right Deserve to die Horribly

My friend showed me a video of some stupid cunt Stepping and smashing on a kittens head and this honestly brought me to tears Its so fucked up and If this woman isnt in jail which she should be she should be Killed or die in a horrible way and Idont care what anyone says I dont care that two wrongs dont make a right this is just down right fucking awful and uncalled for its just makes me sick that I have to be grouped as a human being with these types of people its uncalled for  its unnecessary and it should have never happened she deserves death and pain like no other.
   In all honesty If I ever saw that woman Id honestly say id beat the fuck out of her if not kill her  that kitten did nothing to anyone and deserves so much more

On behalf of the human race(those of us who are sane and good) I'm sorry little kitten and I love you. 

This really upsets me in fact im in tears right now as I am typing this I have a cat Just turned a year old and i'm so glad that I was able to give him a good life I love him to death and he means the world to me and I wish I could just take in every single cat that needed help or saving I wish i had the means to make a difference. I do donate a lot but Its not enough I wish I could do more I wish i had a place I could take them all and give them the attention and love they deserve They are so loyal and loving its just unreal that they are treated so poorly and you know what this goes for all animals from fish to snakes to cats doges horses to anything. I wish i could do something more than what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment