Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Prius Online Beta!



I started playing this game Prius Online, now it is a beta so its not as clean and well polished as other free games even though in a lot of cases they do not look clean and well polished. For being in beta this game is mighty pretty there are some graphical errors here and there but mostly the graphics look great. When i first opened up the game i made my character and started the prologue watched the cut scene then I began my journey but unfortunately it ended very quick I walked into a ditch to kill a monster and got STUCK! yes I got stuck and was forced to recreate my character but its all good because this time I avoided certain stuckage.

So one thing this game has to offer that I really like is you get this young girl that follows you and as you progress she grows she has a whole set of skills that can get stronger as you bond with your little companion girl. I have forgotten to give a piece of information that might be useful! Prius Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG Originaly In South Korea by Netmarble and now in the US of A through a known company gPotato.

As I played the game i've noticed that they kinda went for the WoW look but not quite the same and in all honesty thats the way to go but the only problem there is it has to be polished and well designed or It will fail regardless because one thing that Blizzard does that keeps WoW on top is they steal ideas work with them mold them and polish them up making them into something far better and different. One thing about this game that irritates me is the character creation (but then again it is in the beta phase so hopefully that will change with the final release) each class is either male or female you cannot change your sex also the character creation options are very shallow in variety. So since we are on the subject lets look here at what i believe are to be  Pros and Cons of Prius Online!

PROS!

  • Unique Companion system
  • Good variety of class selections
  • Good interface
  • Good skill animations
  • Nice combat system
  • easy to pick up and play
  • Graphically pleasing
  • NO CASH SHOP YAY! (hopefully it stays that way)
CONS!

  • Glitchy(beta)
  • Bad Customization
  • Lack of English users(only bad if you don't speak the other languages.)
So as you can see there are not very many Cons to this game as of now so hopefully they can keep it that way all in all Prius is worth getting now I may have forgotten to mention but it is in closed beta there may be some keys still being given out so look for em and give the game a try ;)

Now look at my character oh and before I forget you can try here to get a beta key!
http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/event/Prius-Closed-Beta-Key-Giveaway

now here is my character!
Original size

No comments:

Post a Comment