Thursday, June 9, 2011

Minecraft Server Launch!

So heres the short I bought a minecraft Server for me and my friends and my friends stopped playing :( its lonely!

I know very basic about the server I can change worlds manually that's about it i know how to use the basic commands Im looking for people who are interested in playing on it and who might wanna take a hand in molding it making it our own little wonderland its small now but I am willing to beef it up (memory wise) to meet the needs if the needs arrive.

Rules are simple.
1. Don't grief
2. Don't be a complete dick.
3. Have fun.
4. Be mature when the time comes.


I am not going to yell at everyone who swears or ban them if something offends you tell me show me a screenshot and ill look into it.

If anyone is interested let me know, I Will be needing help administrative powered type of help Because i know what it takes to run a server/clan/site you need help and Im willing to receive help :)



If anyone out there in blogland wants to play contact me via


lelandscranium@gmail.com
youtube.com/lelandscranium
spikespiegel05@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment